Friday 31 January 2014

Code Highlighting/Beautifying

I'm sure this is old hat to everyone, but I wanted to get it down here if only as a reminder to me. Looked at a number of code highlighters/beautifiers, and settled on HiLite.me as one that works for me.

 Paste in, check it looks all ok (I'm using the autumn theme).  Select the language type - important as I'll be posting C and C#/Sliverlight and bits of XML and markup.

The only manual adjustment I'm making is to add in an instruction (font-size:small;) to use a small font so that the lines do not wrap with the blogger layout I have.

<!-- HTML generated using hilite.me -->
<div style="background: #ffffff; overflow:auto;width:auto;
border:solid gray;border-width:.1em .1em .1em .8em;
padding:.2em .6em;font-size:small;">

No comments:

Post a Comment