Tuesday 2 September 2014

Holiday Reading (Pt 2) - Music Signal Processing / Dan Ellis

Along with Andy Farnell's book, I took along Dan Ellis' also excellent course notes from ELEN E4896 - Music Signal Processing (Spring 2014) which make a great read (I'm going to checkout the accompanying videos as soon as I get a chance) across a range of music and signal processing applications.

Dan has a great site with a stack of links and materials. I've just put the links to the slides for my own reference here, there are supporting videos and additional material on his site. Oh to have had this when I was a student!

ELEN E4896: Music Signal Processing:

There are also a bunch of other excellent courses that Dan teaches at Columbia which I had a quick look at after getting back from hols and want to take a deeper look at, obviously E4810 Digital Signal Processing was of interest and the lecture on Analog filters and IIR filter design has some fantastic material.




No comments:

Post a Comment